A Little Bit About Me

Hey Girls!

My name is Rose. I've been interested in makeup and beauty my whole life. I decided to create this blog so that I could share my beauty tips and tricks with you, all my viewers. Its a great way to show you our personalities, and talk about our favorite thig: makeup! I hope you find this blog useful, if there's anything I can do to make it more helpful to you, or any requests you have for a post, please feel free to let me know. Also, if you like this blog, spread the news about it! As a blogger, its difficult to get many followers when you're just starting out, but you guys can help me by telling your friends that are interested in makeup about my blog! If you have any questions or comments, or you have a beauty article or video you'd like to share, please email me at rosebeauty17@rocketmail.com.

Thanks so much :)



xoxo,

Rose

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

April Faves!


















i know its late, but i figured better late than never :)
(as always, these are in no particular order)

John Frieda FRIZZ EASE Heat Defeat- this spray is awesome! It is light weight but it protects and smoothes my hair when i straighten it. Also, the smell is absolutely amazing!! ($6.50 at drugstores)

CoverGirl Mink Shadow- this eye shadow has been my favorite for a really long time. Its a bronzy/shimmering gold, perfect for summer. Another great use: brush it lightly on the tops of your cheekbones for a perfect summer glow :) (about $5 at drugstores, or www.covergirl.com)

Milani Crystal Lip Gloss- i have the color Secret. its the perfect nude-ish pink color for spring! Plus it smells like vanilla, which is AMAZING!! (about $4.50 at drugstores, or www.milanicosmetics.com)

CoverGirl LashBlast Length- i love this!! i've had the regular LashBlast (volume) for a few months and its my favorite mascara ever. When this new lengthening formula came out, i just had to pick it up. it has a special water resistant formula so it doesn't come off in water (ex. swimming, water fight :), sweat, etc.) but it does easily come off with soap and water (no more raccoon eyes!). (about $8.00 at drugstores, or www.covergirl.com)

ok, i know this post was short, but these are really all my faves for April.

No comments: