A Little Bit About Me

Hey Girls!

My name is Rose. I've been interested in makeup and beauty my whole life. I decided to create this blog so that I could share my beauty tips and tricks with you, all my viewers. Its a great way to show you our personalities, and talk about our favorite thig: makeup! I hope you find this blog useful, if there's anything I can do to make it more helpful to you, or any requests you have for a post, please feel free to let me know. Also, if you like this blog, spread the news about it! As a blogger, its difficult to get many followers when you're just starting out, but you guys can help me by telling your friends that are interested in makeup about my blog! If you have any questions or comments, or you have a beauty article or video you'd like to share, please email me at rosebeauty17@rocketmail.com.

Thanks so much :)



xoxo,

Rose

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Quick Review: Jesse's Girl Eye Primer

ok, so i recently picked some of the Jesse's Girl Eye Primer at my local RiteAid ($5.99). I tried it out with my NYX Jumbo Pencil because that is the eye shadow that i own that creases the most in the shortest amount of time. I figured that if the primer could keep from creasing with the jumbo pencil, then it had to be a pretty good product, and at $6, what's there to lose?
After about 2 and a half hours, the first tiny crease popped up (it was really really tiny!) which was extremely impressive. I didn't think that the primer would work that well! Overall, I recommend this product, its a great alternative to the Urban Decay Primer Potion (which is about $18!) and a lot less expensive :)


No comments: