A Little Bit About Me

Hey Girls!

My name is Rose. I've been interested in makeup and beauty my whole life. I decided to create this blog so that I could share my beauty tips and tricks with you, all my viewers. Its a great way to show you our personalities, and talk about our favorite thig: makeup! I hope you find this blog useful, if there's anything I can do to make it more helpful to you, or any requests you have for a post, please feel free to let me know. Also, if you like this blog, spread the news about it! As a blogger, its difficult to get many followers when you're just starting out, but you guys can help me by telling your friends that are interested in makeup about my blog! If you have any questions or comments, or you have a beauty article or video you'd like to share, please email me at rosebeauty17@rocketmail.com.

Thanks so much :)



xoxo,

Rose

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Daily Hair Routine

my hair is pretty fine and blondish-brownish. i have to wash it every day or else it gets greasy and gross. my hair is naturally straight and looks pretty ok without brushing or product, but i do straighten it often, so i like to keep it healthy.
  1. first, i wash my hair with Pantene ProV Full & Thick shampoo. I use warm water and rinse with cool water (rinsing with cool water makes your hair shinier!)
  2. next, i brush it out (i know its not good to brush out wet hair, but my hair actually breaks more if i use a comb)
  3. i spray my hair with Pantene ProV Stengthening leave-in spray ($4, drugstores). this keeps my hair from breaking :)
  4. last, i straighten my hair using my Remmington Wet to Straight straightening iron. i like this a lot because i don't have to blow dry my hair before straightening!!

Notes:
  • remember to use a clarifying shampoo atleast once a week, this cleans off all the buildup from your regular shampoo.
  • try to use a deep conditioner twice a week, if you visit the beach a lot in the summer, more than twice a week :)

No comments: