A Little Bit About Me

Hey Girls!

My name is Rose. I've been interested in makeup and beauty my whole life. I decided to create this blog so that I could share my beauty tips and tricks with you, all my viewers. Its a great way to show you our personalities, and talk about our favorite thig: makeup! I hope you find this blog useful, if there's anything I can do to make it more helpful to you, or any requests you have for a post, please feel free to let me know. Also, if you like this blog, spread the news about it! As a blogger, its difficult to get many followers when you're just starting out, but you guys can help me by telling your friends that are interested in makeup about my blog! If you have any questions or comments, or you have a beauty article or video you'd like to share, please email me at rosebeauty17@rocketmail.com.

Thanks so much :)



xoxo,

Rose

Monday, March 8, 2010

Kinda Random...Upcoming HAUL!

Hi guys,
Recently, I ordered some products from E.L.F. (www.eyeslipsface.com). I absolutely love this company. I've gotten some products from their before (some lip stuff, nail polish, etc...) and I've been really impressed with the quality, considering almost everything from their main line is ONLY $1!!! Yeah, you read that right, only one dollar for all products on their main line, including brushes :) So, my friend, Emma, and I decided to share an order of cosmetics (there was this amazing offer going on. If you spend $15 or more you get shipping for just $1.98!! I'm pretty sure that this offer is still available, so go check it out. Also, if you visit the website you should subscribe to get great offers. They come out with new ones every 2 weeks or so, its free, fast, and it saves you a lot of money on things like shipping). I bought a palette and a compact and Emma got some brushes, a blush and a compact. I'm really excited about this stuff and I can't wait for it to come! I'll definitely notify you as soon as I get the products. I'm planning on doing a haul/review type thing...does that sound good to you? Please comment, or send me a message (email: rosebeauty17@rocketmail.com; or Twitter: rosebeauty17). I really appreciate your feedback so don't shy away from contacting me!!!

Thanks! Talk to y'all tomorrow!

~Rose
ps: Emma's gonna put up a haul thing too, you can check out her blog:http://balletbabe245.blogspot.com/. Or check her out on YouTube (just search balletbabe245)

No comments: