A Little Bit About Me

Hey Girls!

My name is Rose. I've been interested in makeup and beauty my whole life. I decided to create this blog so that I could share my beauty tips and tricks with you, all my viewers. Its a great way to show you our personalities, and talk about our favorite thig: makeup! I hope you find this blog useful, if there's anything I can do to make it more helpful to you, or any requests you have for a post, please feel free to let me know. Also, if you like this blog, spread the news about it! As a blogger, its difficult to get many followers when you're just starting out, but you guys can help me by telling your friends that are interested in makeup about my blog! If you have any questions or comments, or you have a beauty article or video you'd like to share, please email me at rosebeauty17@rocketmail.com.

Thanks so much :)



xoxo,

Rose

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What I've Been Up To

Hey Girls!
So, i know that lately i've been sort of niglecting my blog :( Sorry! i've just been really busy (vacation...work...etc) that i havent really had time. The next few weeks though, my schedule is totally free, so expect many more blog posts in the near future! I have some good news too: my friend, Becca, and I have decided to share a YouTube beauty channel. The username is tutucouture214. We'll be vlogging and doing various beauty-related videos! I'm really excited for that :)
at the moment, im on a mini beach vacation with Becca, we've been vlogging A LOT so you should be seeing those videos up on the channel towards the end of the week.

1 comment:

Becca said...

its *neglecting not niglecting(: