A Little Bit About Me

Hey Girls!

My name is Rose. I've been interested in makeup and beauty my whole life. I decided to create this blog so that I could share my beauty tips and tricks with you, all my viewers. Its a great way to show you our personalities, and talk about our favorite thig: makeup! I hope you find this blog useful, if there's anything I can do to make it more helpful to you, or any requests you have for a post, please feel free to let me know. Also, if you like this blog, spread the news about it! As a blogger, its difficult to get many followers when you're just starting out, but you guys can help me by telling your friends that are interested in makeup about my blog! If you have any questions or comments, or you have a beauty article or video you'd like to share, please email me at rosebeauty17@rocketmail.com.

Thanks so much :)



xoxo,

Rose

Sunday, May 23, 2010

LastBlast vs. LashBlast Length

These two products have a few things in common. They are both CoverGirl and they are both of the LashBlast variety. But they have some very distinct differences.

  1. LashBlast (volume): This mascara is absolutely excellent! It came out last year when the LashBlast line started. I have the color black-brown and its perfect for my skin tone and hair, it defines my eyes, but still looks natural. It has a pretty short stem and a really fat brush. It gives tons of volume to your lashes, which i love! Some of the cons of this product is that it can clump (if applied the wrong way) and it does flake. I find that if you comb through your lashes with an eyebrow brush or a spoolie, there are no clumping problems. $8.99 at most drugstores, www.covergirl.com
  2. LashBlast Length: This mascara is wonderful, in some different ways than the regular one. It is specifically a lengthening mascara, so it makes your lashes look darker and longer. I also think it makes them look fuller, while still looking natural. It has a really long stem and a skinny brush, which can make application a little less precise. It is virtually clump free and flake free, which is a great plus! It is also water resistant (note: that does not mean water proof! This mascara does come off with soap and water, but if you say, have a water fight or something, it won't run all over your face). $8.99 at most drugstores, www.covergirl.com
Overall, I like both of these mascaras for different purposes and reasons. I find myself reaching for the LashBlast Length a little more often just because it is flake free and water resistant, which makes it the better choice for school. I recommend them both and I think they are both amazing products!

No comments: