A Little Bit About Me

Hey Girls!

My name is Rose. I've been interested in makeup and beauty my whole life. I decided to create this blog so that I could share my beauty tips and tricks with you, all my viewers. Its a great way to show you our personalities, and talk about our favorite thig: makeup! I hope you find this blog useful, if there's anything I can do to make it more helpful to you, or any requests you have for a post, please feel free to let me know. Also, if you like this blog, spread the news about it! As a blogger, its difficult to get many followers when you're just starting out, but you guys can help me by telling your friends that are interested in makeup about my blog! If you have any questions or comments, or you have a beauty article or video you'd like to share, please email me at rosebeauty17@rocketmail.com.

Thanks so much :)



xoxo,

Rose

Sunday, March 7, 2010

February Faves!!

























Hi Everyone,
Here is my first favorites post! I'm super super excited about all these products. Its a pretty long post, but I seriously love every single one of these items!
(these are in NO ORDER, I love them all equally)

John Frieda Frizz Ease Shine Mist- This stuff is AMAZING!!! It makes my hair super shiny and silky, without weighing it down. I have medium hair, but it gets greasy really easily. When I first tried this, I was afraid it would make my hair all gross and greasy, BUT IT DIDN'T. You can buy this product at most drugstores, I've seen it at RiteAid and CVS for $.6.50.


Pond's Dry Skin Cream- In the winter, my skin gets really really dry. It flakes and gets really gross. I've tried tons of different moisturizers and none of them moisturized my skin enough, but didn't make it oily. I came across this product at CVS about a week ago and I've been using it twice a day, religiously, since. It moisturizes my skin a ton, gets rid of the flakiness and dryness, but it doesn't make it oily. I can apply my makeup about 60 seconds after I apply. I'm really glad I don't have to wait half an hour for my moisturizer to soak in anymore! Another plus: it's hypoallergenic, great for sensitive skin, won't clog pores, and dermo tested! I bought the small container for $5.50 at my local CV


Nivea (spf 4)- This product is wonderful! It makes my lips so so soft and smooth. The formula is fast absorbing, and it protects from the sun. One of my favorite things about this is that it doesn't taste like sunscreen at all! It has a pleasant lemony-cream scent. You can purchase this product at drugstores: RiteAid, CVS, Walgreens, etc...I've also seen it at grocery stores. I bought mine for $3.00 at CVS.


Clean & Clear PersaGel 10- This is an acne spot treatment. I've never really had "acne." I get the occasional pimple (or small breakout) now and then, though. This is a great overnight treatment. I put it on after my shower, sleep, and by morning, my blemish is either greatly reduced, almost gone, or completely gone!! I bought mine at RiteAid ($6.49) but I've seen it at CVS and Walgreens too.


OrganicWear 100% Natural Origin Pressed Powder- This is an excellent pressed powder! I use the color Translucent medium (which is unusual because I'm usually fair/light). I love this so much because it combines two similar shades for the most natural finish. You can apply this over foundation, moisturizer, or by itself. This powder has an amazing sheen, its not shimmery, but its not completely matte. Be careful though, this isn't a mattifying powder, I use a mattifying powder on my T-zone before applying this. You can get this product at most drugstores. I bought it at CVS for $12.99.


EcoTools Blush Brush- I absolutely love this product! I use this brush for blush, bronzer, and powder. The bristles are so so so soft (even though they're cruelty free synthetic) and the handle is smooth and comfortable to hold. I am currently in the process of purchasing all the brushes from this company. I bought my brush at RiteAid for $6.99. I think they're available at most drugstores, but when I checked my CVS they didn't carry them. I'd check online before going to a store.


Covergirl Lash Blast- There's not much to say about this product that hasn't already been said. I use it everyday and I love it to death. I have the color black-brown but I know it comes in brown, black, and I think very black, too. This product volumizes my lashes so much, without clumping! You can get it at any drugstore, mine is from CVS, $7.99.





No comments: